- Largest family owned Auto Glass Company in Arizona
- The best warranty in the business – warranty valid as long as the vehicle is running
- A+ BBB Rating, in business since 1998
- Locally owned and operated, creating jobs and generating tax dollars that stay in AZ
Here is an overview of the benefits of working with us for your auto glass repair and replacement services:
1. No money out of pocket for customers whose auto insurance policies include glass coverage. If your car insurance policy includes auto glass coverage, then we can bill your insurance company directly. This means you can get your glass repaired or replaced without any money out of your pocket.
2. Affordable pricing. If you don’t have auto glass coverage, don’t worry. All of our services are affordably priced and we accept all normal payment methods to make payment as easy and convenient as possible. We currently accept all major credit cards, plus cash or checks.
3. Approved by the major providers of auto insurance. We can most likely work with your auto insurance provider if you have auto glass coverage and you’d like the service to be paid for by your insurance company.
4. Technicians certified by the National Glass Association. Don’t let an amateur service your auto glass. The National Glass Association is the certifying body for auto glass technicians, and NGA certification means that a technician is knowledgable and experienced in the correct way to repair or replace auto glass.
5. Technicians who are experienced in both auto glass repair and windshield replacement, and focused on professional service done right the first time.
6. OEM glass. OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer, which means the replacement glass we use is the same quality as the original glass your vehicle came with.
7. OE urethanes and adhesives. OE stands for Original Equipment, which means the urethanes and adhesives we use in our glass replacement procedure are the same quality as the ones that came in your vehicle.
8. Free courtesy mobile service available across the valley. We can come to your home or work, whichever is more convenient for you. Our professional technicians will then repair or replace your glass on the spot to make the entire process as easy and convenient as we possibly can.
9. Lifetime warranty. We want to make sure you are satisfied with your auto glass work, so all of our work is covered by a lifetime warranty that extends for as long as you own or lease the vehicle whose glass we repaired or replaced. Our warranty covers air leaks, manufacturer defects and workmanship defects.